University-Wide Leadership Program
LeadCSU is designed to enhance your professional development and build skills and competencies needed to be an effective leader at Columbus State University.
Who should apply?
- Committee, council, or task force chairs
- Elected representatives of departments or units
- Professional staff in supervisory positions
- Academic administrators
Eight faculty members and eight staff members will be selected on the basis of individual interest statements. The priority of the program is to form a cohort made up of individuals from diverse roles across the university. We encourage applications from CSU staff and faculty with at least 3 years of experience at the institution.
Applications will be available online beginning Tuesday, September 8, and are due no later than Monday, September 21.
If selected, applicants will be notified by September 25.
Sessions will be held from 10:00 AM - 1:45 PM, on the third Wednesday of the month:
- LeadCSU Program Kickoff - December TBA, 2020
- Foundations of Leadership and 360 Review - January 20, 2021
- Not Right or Wrong, Just Different: Using The DiSC Assessment - February 17, 2021
- Leading Change - March 17, 2021
- Developing Others through Coaching - April 21, 2021
- Conversations on Diversity - May 19, 2021
- *Optional: Mid-year Social - TBD
- Emotional Intelligence - September 15, 2021
- Presenting for Impact - October 20, 2021
- Team Project Presentations for LeadCSU Cohort - November 17, 2021
- Teams Present for Executive Leadership Team - December TBA, 2021
Click here (PDF) for application.
Submit to Janescia Harvey via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or campus mail at the Leadership Institute, Cunningham Center.