University-Wide Leadership Program
LeadCSU is designed to enhance your professional development and build skills and competencies needed to be an effective leader at Columbus State University.
Who should apply?
- Committee, council, or task force chairs
- Elected representatives of departments or units
- Professional staff in supervisory positions
- Academic administrators
Eight faculty members and eight staff members will be selected on the basis of individual interest statements. The priority of the program is to form a cohort made up of individuals from diverse roles across the university. We encourage applications from CSU staff and faculty with at least 3 years of experience at the institution.
Applications for 2021–2022 sessions will be available online beginning Tuesday, September 7 and are due no later than Tuesday, September 21.
If selected, applicants will be notified by Monday, September 27.
Sessions will be held from 10:00 a.m. – 1:45 p.m. on the third Wednesday of the month.
- LeadCSU Program Kickoff - December 9, 2021
- Foundations of Leadership and 360 Review - January 19, 2022
- Not Right or Wrong, Just Different: Using The DiSC Assessment - February 16, 2022
- Leading Change - March 16, 2022
- Developing Others through Coaching - April 20, 2022
- Conversations on Diversity - May 18, 2022
- *Optional: Mid-year Social - TBD
- Emotional Intelligence - September 21, 2022
- Presenting for Impact - October 19, 2022
- Team Project Presentations for LeadCSU Cohort - November 16, 2022
- Teams Present for Executive Leadership Team - December TBA, 2022